Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dr. Leslie Baumann's Travel Tips (Plus a small update on me)


Here are some fantastic travel tips from one of my favourite dermatologists, Leslie Baumann.

As for myself - life has become incredibly exciting since last February. For almost a year now, I 've been working for a prominent dermatology practice as a medical esthetician where I assist our providers & perform an array of duties in the cosmetic realm (such as operating lasers & amazing things like that!). Soon I will be sent for training to perform permanent cosmetics as well... I'm thrilled to say the very least.

I absolutely love my job & this field - life is wonderful!
xo - Mikaela


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every bride has their own color, and some dynamic, some dazzling colorful, full of love ... ... and some colors are the future of each symbol, depicting the bride's future.
Wedding Dresses
Thanks for your sharing! I am pleased to share my joy with you?

cheap handbags said...

A great post but How to select a cool handbags. we sell cheap handbags We are the best store provided various cheap designer handbags but only a little white to make coach handbags online

Obaging said...

Wow!Good for you to be in a field that you surely enjoy in. After all, every girl out there loves make-up and other cosmetics. A lot of girls are envious of you right this moment.

Anonymous said...

http://www.winter-scarf.net/
http://www.bagscelebrity.org/

Agadir Argan Oil said...

It is rather interesting for me to read the post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon. Orange County Beer

Herryponting said...

Bridal looking so beautiful for best color combination for nails polish dresses etc..
Devita Moisturizer Daily Sun Protection

Related Posts with Thumbnails