Friday, February 12, 2010

Au revoir... for now

This post has been on my mind for some time, and well, now is the right time to share it. I have decided to take an indefinite (possibly permanent) hiatus from blogging.
It's been a good couple of years, however many factors have come up over time to contribute to my farewell - let's just say that a new chapter is about to unfold & I'm excited to move on.
I do want to keep all possibilities open though, so I am not saying I'll definitely never post again. There may be a great travel tip I come across or a fantastic beauty product I'd like to share... I'm just not promising anything. If you're interested in any potential posts that may come p in the future, just subscribe. I promise I won't flood your inbox with posts;)

Thanks for reading-
Mikaela

3 comments:

Style Demon said...

:( OMG. Dont ever take down your blog . This post just ruined my whole night! :(

scarves said...

Thank you for sharing, very exciting. In addition, I wish you happy new year in

advance Scarves Scarves

Traveling bags said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

Go check out http://www.viaam.com/upload/Standard-Suitcase-1684874908.aspx?CatVal=35 We have so many designers, A price for every budget and an amazing selection of bags. You can shop by any size, personal style, product, price and we even have a very cool feature so that you can try the bag on and see if it is right for your height.

regards:
Traveling bags
:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails