Monday, January 18, 2010

Some pampering for the New Year

Wow... I just noticed I haven't posted in a MONTH. Things were justifiably crazy - what with the holidays & the fact that we spent them out of the country. While we were gone, I had a few nights of 'when in Scotland...' therefore I looked & felt horrible.
Lucky for me, I packed my Relastin Ultra Emollient and put it to good use. I positively slathered myself in the thick creme, trying to repair the damage of long flights, jet-lag & too much celebratory champagne. Well it got the job done, and I have photographic evidence to show I wasn't too worse for the wear following the trip.
On a more scientific note, I really love combining this creme with my nightly retinoid application. The retinoids go to work on collagen production & Relastin works it's magic on elastin production. You need both of these elements for healthy, beautiful skin & this is my chosen route to achieving said skin... prevention is 9/10ths of the beautiful skin law.
And to prevent damage around the eyes, check out this past post on Relastin's Eye Silk - you'll love it, it's like buttah.

2 comments:

123 123 said...

Great blog you got here. It would be great to read more concerning that topic. Thanx for sharing that info.
Joan Stepsen
Gadget products

scarves said...

Thank you for sharing, very exciting. In addition, I wish you happy new year in

advance Scarves Scarves

Related Posts with Thumbnails