Thursday, December 17, 2009

My new packing regime



So I've been playing around on Polyvore.com recently, and I'm loving it! It's such a cool site, and I've officially decided this is the new way to plan your outfits for traveling.
For those who don't know, Polyvore.com is a site where you can shop the web & build 'sets' based on what you like. I think this is just brilliant & it's fun to cruise the sets others have built for inspiration.
Anyway, since we're leaving for Scotland in a few days, I'm currently planning some looks through the site to help me decide what to pack. Since I already know what some of our plans and nights out are going to consist of , this will make styling them that much easier, right down to the last detail... and give me a visual packing list!

5 comments:

Style Demon said...

Omgggg I just wanted to let you know that I found your blog last night and literally spent 2 hours reading all your posts, religiously. I LOVE your blog. We have so much in common... and thats why I officially am making this my go-to blog from now on. Everything about anti aging, skincare, healthy well being, traveling, makeup, etc.... its EVERYTHING I am interested in. How funny! I support you and please please pleaseeee keep blogging. ;)

Btw, Merry Christmas if you celebrate!


xo Dunia

Anonymous said...

Great post as for me. I'd like to read something more concerning that matter. The only thing this blog misses is some pictures of such gadgets as gps blocker.

Anonymous said...

Every bride has their own color, and some dynamic, some dazzling colorful, full of love ... ... and some colors are the future of each symbol, depicting the bride's future.
Wedding Dresses
Thanks for your sharing! I am pleased to share my joy with you?

Cathy of Eyelash Growth Products said...

What a lovely blog! Looking forward to more post like this. Great job!

Uk handbags said...

Design looks very porsch and very high design.
Black color looks very cool

Related Posts with Thumbnails